Tuesday, 26 April 2011

This election is not about me only. It's about us. It's about our future.

GE 2011 - Quotable Quotes
Chen Show Mao (WP)

"This election is not about me only. It's about us. It's about our future. It's about the direction in which we would like Singapore to go. And here I am, imperfect as I am, I offer myself to you so that you have a choice, you have a say in your future."
"The coming election is about your future. It's about into whose hands do you entrust that future? Do you give all of the power that affects your future to one party and hope for the best? Or do you keep that power for yourself and give yourself a choice, a choice of capable parties competing to give you a better future?"
"In order to have that choice tomorrow, you will need to support the opposition today. If we had a stronger opposition presence in Parliament, it would be good for all Singaporeans."

No comments:

Post a Comment