Monday, 27 June 2011

Spread the message | Tan Kin Lian's Blog

Spread the message Tan Kin Lian's Blog

Dr. Tony Tan will be getting the support of the mainstream media.

I need my supporters to spread the word through word of mouth and through the internet. Here is your chance to be involved. My statements are in my blog and website (www.easyapps.sg/tklep). You can send any of the following messages to your friends, and ask them to send to their friends.

I support Tan Kin Lian for President for the following reasons:

a) He will think independently of the PAP in looking after the interest of the people.
b) He will actively seek and communicate the aspirations of the people to the government
c) He is capable of safeguarding our CPF money and the national reserves 
Please go to www.easyapps.sg/tklep to read about his statements and also enrol as a supporter or donate to the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment