Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year - "And all I want for X'mas is ..."

We have come to another year-end. This is particularly meaningful as this Blog has been sustained for slightly over a year.  I extend my warmest SEASONS' GREETINGS to all supporters and visitors, and it is with such anticipation of more interesting postings that we shall look forward to A BETTER 2011.

And "all I want for X'mas" is something more interesting for you, just like this little "sticky" toy below which I had discovered while in China, and your continual support. ( Note : Notwithstanding my knowledge of material specifications, I am still ignorant what it is made of.) And "my wish for 2011 for this Blog" is to hit a peak traffic of 1000 visitors. I hope you will help to send the link of this Blog to just 5 persons you know who may be keen. Once again a MERRY X'MAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.

1. Original
2. When Thrown On Chair



3. Final Shape


No comments:

Post a Comment